Sunday, 1 January 2012

Hello 2012 :)


Surprise, no New Years Resolutions this year! :)  

I mean, let's be honest, I always say I'll blog more frequently and don't, lose weight and *ahem* this year gained shammin!  And a host of all the other generic ones.

2012 is the year where I dust the cobwebs off plans that were put in storage whilst I waited to see where the economic downturn was headed last year.  This is one of the things I am most excited about - it's not earth shattering and won't bring world peace, but it'll be a tiny accomplishment for little old me.  I'm going to break out of my comfort zone and Ka-Zam out of my self built shell...hopefully it doesn't Ka-Boom back in my face, because I don't have a back up plan...not yet anyway!

To you, my lovely blog followers(*cough* 1 lol) and the ones I follow, I sincerely wish you a New Year of EPIC proportions.  Epic to everyone of us is defined by our own measurement of greatness - so whatever your measure is, whether it's the span of a new born babys hand to the vastness of the universe, may it be just that. I hope whatever journey you're on or will take sometime in the future, that you find whet you need.  May you have an infinite bucket of hope and faith to sustain you through the trials and tribulations that may come your way, Teflon shoulders so the unkindness and negativity slide off easier and the courage to dream bigger than you've dared to dream.  May you and your family, big or small find happiness in each other daily, contentment and fulfilment of being a family.  Greater still, I wish you the ability to love, be loved, find love and embrace love.  

Love, Peace and God's blessings for 2012.

Betty

xox

2 comments:

  1. Aww that was beautiful Betty! The most genuine New Year's wish for others I've read. And I wish the it all for you as well. Happy 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Reenie :) I look forward to reading more about your adventures this year!

    ReplyDelete