Tuesday, 27 December 2011

To NYE it?

I really don't know if I can be arsed with New Years celebrations.  Penguin boy would be chomping at the bit with this kind of information - he'd probably have a party in his head - and precisely the reason he doesn't read this blog, too much ammunition for him against poor me.

Will I regret not bothering with NYE celebrations?  Or have I really reached that stage where 31st December doesn't hold any special magic for me?  I really hope it's the exhaustion and the blues over Christmas talking - I'd hate to not look forward to special dates or want to organise a shin dig with people, now that would be very sad.  Because if that's the case then it means that my personality is changing and...well, I quite like who I am...mostly (still a lot of improvement required but we'll keep that swept under the carpet for a day of DIY self improvement 101)  And if I'm changing, who am I becoming?  Or more to the point what will I be like?  I was just beginning to get comfortable in my own skin and had cultivated half grown balls to tell those who zap the positive light around me to go suck on a lemon. 

But I guess these things aren't to be rushed, I guess I have to wait a day or two and see if it's just a passing feeling or if I really am metamorphosis(ing) into some peculiar being with 2 heads, one arm, a penis and a penchant for cavier and strawberries, totally random and utterly insignificant.

I think I'm tired and the little voices in my head may just be winning, either that or my drama queen antics are right on the money and I am changing - though I hope not - I'm not so bad just the way I am, I don't think :?

No comments:

Post a Comment